Tuesday 11 March 2014

LR-Essay Question

LR- Discuss the similarities and differences in more detail, do a paragraph?

There are many similarities and differences between the usages of social media.  Firstly, I believe that there is a consistency within all of the webpages that are associated with ill manors. This can be shown within the Twitter and Facebook page. Both of them use similar images and ought similar values and messages through. It is important for any brand to have these consistencies.  In addition, I also believe that these two webpages are appeal to a wider range of people. For instance, I believe that the new platform of choice for people that Plan B wishes to target would be on Twitter. I believe that twitter is the reformers –social network of choice, this would be shown on some of the tweets that this website has.       


In addition, I also believe that social networking in general is used to promote the Plan B and his ideologies. All of the social-networks that are used are connected through these ideologies. All of the social-network generates some of the most thought-provoking scenes, the John Cooper Clarke. However, I think this is done more in twitter, as I have stated that I believe that this is the reformer social-network. Furthermore, I also believe that the Facebook page was used more to promote Revolver entertainment and Plan B. I acknowledge that the necessary stuff is there like the trailer. However, I believe that Facebook doesn't appeal to a wider range of people or the full target audience of Ill manors.                

No comments:

Post a Comment